Stock footage is an important part of creative projects. It does not only enhance the visuals of a webpage or website, it also helps convey the right message to visitors. That’s why you need to choose the right source for your videos. Getty Images is one of the leading stock media sites in the industry. It boasts over 200 million of stock assets in its library, with over 50,000 hours of film.
There’s a lot to know about Getty Images, but here are some key points to help you decide if it is the stock site for you:
- Huge collection of Getty footage. Whatever theme or style you are looking for, Getty Images got you covered. With its recent acquisition of Corbis Motion and its media partners, you now have a more comprehensive and diverse library to explore.
- Commercial and editorial clips. Do you need Getty footage for commercial and editorial purposes? No problem. Getty Images offer both types of clips in the highest quality and now affordable prices.
- Simple pricing. You can save both time and money with Getty’s buying options. You can purchase stock footage a la carte or on demand with Ultrapacks, which are bulk item packs at discounted prices.
- Wide pricing range. The stock site offers a wide pricing range based on usage, amount of rights needed, clip size and resolution.
- Royalty-free and rights-managed licenses. Both RF and RM licenses are available at Getty Images. Simply choose a stock footage you like and purchase the right license that meets you needs.
- East to navigate library. Finding the right stock footage is easy with Getty. It has a neatly organized and highly searchable library to help you find what you are looking for in no time.
- Still images and audio files. Getty footage is not the only asset offered by the stock site. You can also find other media files to complement your projects, such as images and audio.
Here are the features you will find when you visit the stock site. If you are looking for premium quality footage at great prices, you can never go wrong with Getty.